JAGASILK FREQUENT FLYER PROGRAM
We now officially have the option of having people order maccha fresh from Japan every month! If you know your grade and can guess at how much you go through in 4-6 weeks, then:
– receive 5% off for preordering with your credit card or cheque
– We will send an electronic invoice when we process and a notification when the green goodness arrives
– the stone grind will be the freshest imaginable and when you drink it, you will fly straight into outer space!!!!
– You will become immortal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you want to be on this program, email, call and/or fax your name on your card, expiry date, and number.
If you hate the terrible world bank credit system like I do, then just drop off a cheque in advance for each month, with the date blank so that I can write in the day I process
JAGASILK MONTHLY SELECTIONS
The other cool program we have put together is the monthly selections.
– These change every month and are chosen by Jared and Miyu.
– The offering is $30, comes in a pretty gift box with 4 x 20g teas, a non-leeching tea tin made in Japan, preparation suggestions, and a story behind each tea.
– The selection changes with the seasons. Like a produce box, however, it can sometimes have a couple repeats from the previous month. Depends where we are in the year
For this program, 6 post-dated cheques or cc agreements for 6 months is 5% off, while a year’s worth is 10% off.
We will keep making this better and better, prettier and prettier, until the box explodes in tea awesomeness
FLAMING MACCHA LATTES
Okinawan black sugar soaked in alcohol, lit on fire on your spoon. Come to the teabar for a very special flaming maccha latte: $7.
– Christmas kits like a “hippy sock” that simplifies loose tea when traveling
– Slow brewed ice teas bottled in wine bottles
– The most GORGEOUS OOLONG EVER!!!!!!!!! from the Lishan region in Taiwan.
– Gyokuro made in the shizuku-cha style!
– Pour-over black tea!
And did I mention how freaking awesome the Masala Macchai is now that not only do we fresh mill the black pepper right before packing, but NOW WE FRESH GRIND THE CINNAMON!!!!!!
The Masala Macchai is at the Noodle Box, Lifestyle Markets, Khona, Infusion Bouteaque, the Wonderful Wild and Whimsical Floating Dessert Shoppe (in Fisherman’s Wharf), Momento Coffee Lounge, and coming soon to Wicked Cafe and possible our good friends at Bubby Rose’s Bakery!
Hope to see you soon at the teabar!
Jared and Miyu Nyberg
A17-633 Courtney St
Victoria, BC, V8W 1B9